It’s been a while since the last time I posted anything here; I’ve been busy working on this project as well as other things in my life. Anyways, I’m very proud to announce that FPS Wizard is near completion. We’ve got to run a few more rounds of internal testing; but after that it should be finished. We’re aiming to submit it to the Unreal Marketplace within the next week or two; and it will be up on stores within the next month or two. Features on launch will include:
- Create your own:
- Game modes
- Bullet shells
- And more!
- Full built-in network and split-screen support
- Supports both Mouse/Keyboard and Controllers
- Drag-and-drop your own assets in seamlessly! Meshes, animations, sounds… you name it!
- Simple-to-use, yet powerful property system. Tweak every aspect of your game!
- And most of all… NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
This has shaped up to be a great project; and we can’t wait until people get their hands on this powerful piece of software, and we are super excited to see the things people will create. The FPS Wizard is also a continuous project, and will see updates with more features, content, and more over its lifetime. Finally, thank you to all of those that have followed this project and supported me over the last year or so! You’ll hear a lot more about this project in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!